Alabama Small Business Sites Prefer Foggy Bottom Web Design
Not every business needs an involved website. We have developed and designed websites with thousands of pages, sites that had fully functional community interactions, streaming videos, on-line chat rooms, sophisticated shopping carts, Facebook fan pages and more. They cost thousands of dollars because of the man hours involved in setting them up and keeping them going. You can see samples at Foggy Bottom Web Design. And even though we liked building them, we also became aware that people in our own community could not afford that level of service. For WordPress Websites Huntsville Alabama we launched FBWD Hosting.
Affordable Feature Packed Websites That Work
So, when we brainstormed about what would it take to build a website that could get the primary tasks done, offer the client a content management system (CMS) to manage the website and be within the budget of the average small business, we realized that we had two major tools for that job: Joomla and WordPress
This site is built using WordPress because the theme that we are using has features that few others offer.
Five Major Things Your Website Needs To Do
- Be seen by the clients that you want to attract in your local community.
- Be organized in such a way that clients hear your message and want to speak further.
- Anticipate the idiosyncrasies of the way that clients browse the web. A good site should know when the viewer is using a phone instead of a computer and adjust accordingly. It should offer Google maps and instructive videos.
- Facilitate on-going communication between your business and your clients through social media, such as Facebook fan pages, emails and chat.
- Remain affordable and fresh through future internet updates and enhancements.